Pin It

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Oreo and Fudge Ice Cream Cake

Last night we had company over and unfortunately it was the last time we will get to hang out with them for a long time. Our dear friends are moving to Oregon and we will miss them so very much!! It was a very hot day so I decided to make vegetarian sandwiches for a light dinner. I guess I wasn't thinking light when it came to dessert haha! All of us really enjoyed it and I would recommend this for a summer dessert.

Here is a link to the recipe online.
http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/oreo-fudge-ice-cream-106562.aspx
** I think next time I make this, I will buy a bigger cool whip as I felt it needed more topping to cover it better.
**Also I think I would try different additions to the center:
chopped heath bars or
salted peanuts or
peanut butter.
chopped peppermint patties
Oh my goodness, the possibilities are endless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment