Pin It

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Buffalo Cauliflower

This morning at the grocery store, I  picked up a head of cauliflower. This isn't a vegetable I cook very often and I'm not exactly sure why. I have always liked it, I just tend to go for the green vegetables more I guess. So when I was planning dinner, I got to thinking, how can I fix this, to jazz it up? I didn't feel like being super creative tonight, as I had a really busy day, so I turned to Pinterest to help me find a good recipe. I'm so glad I did, because honestly I think this will be my new favorite way to serve cauliflower!

 Recipe Source:
http://www.persnicketyplates.com/2013/04/buffalo-cauliflower.html

Ingredients:
1 head cauliflower

For the batter:
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup water
Good dash of Frank's Wing Sauce or Frank's Original Hot Sauce
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1/4 tsp onion powder

 For the Sauce:
1/4 cup Frank's hot sauce
4 Tbsp butter, melted

Directions
Heat the oven to 450° Line a baking sheet with tin foil and spray the foil with Pam. Set aside.

Wash the cauliflower and cut into pieces.
In a medium bowl, mix together the batter ingredients. Dip each piece of cauliflower into the batter until evenly coated. Place onto the foil lined baking sheet.Bake for 15 minutes.

In a small bowl, mix together the sauce ingredients. Once the cauliflower have baked for 15 min, remove it from the oven and brush it evenly with the buffalo sauce.Put it back into the oven and bake for 5 more min. 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment