Pin It

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Muffins

Haven't you ever wondered if eating a good old muffin is no better for you than eating a piece of cake? I always have and I'm fairly sure that the answer would be....they are not that much different. Well, this recipe takes that thought to a whole new level ;)
Since it starts with a chocolate cake mix, I'm pretty sure it's the same as eating a piece of cake. But hey...what's wrong with cake for breakfast? Eggs and milk go into it, that has to account for something ;)
Anyway, if you want an easy chocolate, chocolate chip muffin recipe, this has got to be the easiest I have ever found.
Recipe Source: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/f2/d5/9f/f2d59f27c0732612fc836f26501d5a7e.jpg

1 (18 oz) box chocolate cake mix ( I used Chocolate Fudge)
2 Tbsp flour
3 eggs
2/3 cup milk ( I used almond milk)
1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp baking powder

Heat oven to 375°
Mix all ingredients together in large bowl. Spoon into prepared muffin cups. Bake at 375° for approx 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment