Pin It

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Bites

Uh Oh! This could spell big trouble for me, and I mean BIG trouble. These are AMAZING! Chocolate and peanut butter has to be the best combination on the planet (well besides the hubby and I) that I can think of. So when you mix my two favorites with a fudge like consistency and then tell me it's pretty healthy, I don't know if I can handle all that information at once. So just because it doesn't have all the "bad for you" ingredients in it, does not mean I need to listen to my brain when it says "oh my gosh that is so good, eat it all because it's healthy!" I ate one (good thing I made these in a mini muffin tin and they are small) and contemplated eating another but now that they are all put away in the freezer, hopefully I won't get into them too often. I may, just may, have to take one for the team each day, just to let you all know how the taste is progressing along ;)
 Recipe Source: http://creatingnaturally.com/healthy-chocolate-peanut-butter-fudge/

1/2 cup coconut oil slightly melted (mine was completely melted and it worked fine)
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup all natural peanut butter
1/4 cup honey
1/2 tsp vanilla

Prepare a min muffin pan with 12 muffin liners.
Put all the ingredients in the bowl of your food processor.  Pulse a few times until everything is smooth and nicely combined. Pour the fudge into the prepared muffin liners dividing evenly between the twelve of them. Place them in the freezer until they are solid. ( I am leaving mine in the freezer for storage because it's so hot in So Cal right now and it will make a nice refreshing cold, sweet treat)

No comments:

Post a Comment