Pin It

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Spicy Crockpot Chicken

To  me, it can't get any easier, than taking chicken directly out of your freezer, dumping it in your crockpot and then proceeding to dump in 5 things on top of it and go on your merry way to work! That's exactly what I did this morning. I came home to a house that smelled delicious and a yummy tasting dinner tonight on top of that. If I had only had some tortillas and taco fixin's this would have been even better. But I didn't, so the hubby and I ate it just like this. We both loved it! Next time, I will be sure to get all the goodies for tacos and make this even better! :)
Recipe Adapted From:  http://eevanad.blogspot.com/2012/05/crockpot-cilantro-lime-chicken-tacos.html

2 lbs chicken breasts
2 packets Lawry's Hot taco seasoning
Juice of 4 limes
1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
5 oz Las Palmas Red Enchilada Sauce
1 cup water

Place the chicken breasts in the crockpot and dump all the other ingredients in over the top. Turn the crockpot on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.  Take the chicken out of the crock pot, leaving the "juice" in the crockpot. Shred the chicken using two forks and place the shredded chicken back in the "juice" that is in the crockpot. Stir well and serve! This would be good as taco filling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment