Pin It

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Strawberry Yogurt Bites

I was browsing through my Pinterest boards for something to make that would be a light kind of dessert. I had remembered pinning these awhile back. I had everything I needed to make it, except the strawberries for the top. I  only had blackberries, so that's what I used. These were amazingly yummy! If you like the taste of strawberry jello, then this is a recipe you will definitely want to make. I think that these would be great to serve at a party or a shower!

The original recipe is here: Strawberry Yogurt Bites


3 (6 oz) containers strawberry yogurt 
1 pkg (3 oz) Strawberry jello gelatin
Strawberries or any other fruit you would like for the top 


Mix the yogurt and the dry jello gelatin powder in a microwavable bowl. Microwave on high for 5 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes until the gelatin is dissolved. Spoon the mixutre into 16 paper lined mini muffin cups. Refrigerate for about one hour or until completely set and firm. Remove from the paper liners and top with fresh fruit.












No comments:

Post a Comment