Pin It

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Garlic Parmesan Pull Apart Bread

I have a confession. While this bread was baking, I wanted to go and stick my head into the oven. No, I do NOT have a suicide wish. I just could not stop wanting to open the oven door and smell this bad boy! If I could have, I would  have crawled all the way into my oven and eaten this with a fork, before it was even done. But I was a good girl and I waited until it was actually finished cooking. Then, I was an even better girl and only tasted one of the smallest bites you could imagine. I served this to my family though and it got rave reviews!  It's so easy to put together and it's faster than making rolls from yeast, (which I actually love to do)!

 Recipe Adapted From:
http://www.amandathevirtuouswife.com/2012/03/garlic-parmesan-pull-apart-bread.html



1 can of refrigerated Grands biscuits (not the flaky layers)
1/2 stick of butter
3 cloves of garlic, minced
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
1/4 tsp garlic powder

 Preheat the oven to 350°
Throw the cold 1/2 stick of butter in a bundt pan and let it melt in the preheating oven.
While the butter melts, cut the biscuits into quarters and set aside.
In a bowl, toss the biscuit pieces, minced garlic, Parmesan cheese,
Italian Seasoning and garlic powder together.  
Once the butter is melted in the Bundt pan, place the biscuit pieces into the butter. You may need to put some on top of others to get them all in there. Sprinkle any leftover herb/cheese mixture that gets left behind in the bowl, onto the top of the biscuit pieces in the bundt pan.   
Bake at 350°  for 20- 22 minutes until golden brown. Turn out onto a serving dish and serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment