Pin It

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Miracle Bread

When my sister told me about this yummy bread recipe, I was kind of hoping that the title meant that I would eat it, and wake up thin!! That would be an amazing miracle. It didn't work. A girl can dream can't she? Even though that miracle didn't take place, it was super delicious and so easy to make. Sitting in my sisters house in Oregon with the smell of freshly baking bread was such a wonderful blessing this week. Being from Southern California, where we try not to turn on our ovens too frequently, due to the fact that it is usually as hot as an oven outside.....I don't bake fresh bread too often. This recipe will definitely change that. In fact, I can't wait to make it again!! I just might try adding some fresh herbs next time, or maybe some cheese. We'll see!
Here is the link to the original recipe.
http://homejoys.blogspot.com/2011/01/miracle-bread.html

No comments:

Post a Comment