Pin It

Monday, November 28, 2011

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Banana Bites

Tonight I had a craving for something sweet. Being as tired as I was, I  had to make something easy and quick! I tried to justify making these because they have fruit and peanut butter in them, so I just kept telling myself they would be healthy haha! Since I only ate two, I guess it isn't so bad. I love peanut butter and chocolate together and if you throw in a banana, I guess it's just a triple good thing! These are super yummy,  but next time I am going to make them with semi sweet or dark chocolate and cut some of the sweetness. I only had milk chocolate on hand tonight, so that's what I used.

1 Banana
Peanut Butter
Melted Chocolate, (milk chocolate, semi sweet or dark)

Cut the banana into slices. I wanted mine thick. You can cut them as thick or thin as you like.Place a small amount of peanut butter onto the top of each slice. Dip them in melted chocolate and place on wax paper to harden the chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment