Pin It

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Grilled Salmon with Citrus Salsa Verde

I guess it's been quite awhile since I posted anything on this blog. Life had a few bumps and bruises over the last week, but through the grace of God alone, I am feeling refreshed today and up to posting. I'm sure John will love this dinner tonight because I haven't fixed him salmon in a long while. For awhile the salmon I was buying at the market, got a little too fishy. Tonight's definitely wasn't! I haven't been to the grocery store in about a week and a half, and I had no idea what to make out of this salmon, so I sat down at the computer and started researching some new salmon recipes. I stumbled onto this one on the food network site and thought it sounded interesting. Thankfully I had all the ingredients on hand except the mint, so I just had to forgo that particular item when I made it. It still tasted great. This recipe has a very light citrusy taste to it and just a hint of sweet with the savory.
* I did not have mint for this recipe so this is made without it. Also I didn't have oranges, so I used tangerines.
Here is a link to the original recipe!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/grilled-salmon-with-citrus-salsa-verde-recipe/index.html

1 comment:

  1. I swear my mouth just waters when I look at your website...especially when I look at this. Im very simple, give me salmon with veggies and Im in heaven

    ReplyDelete