Pin It

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Italian Kabobs

When it's 104 degrees outside, what do you do for dinner? You cook without cooking haha! I will never think it possible to dislike cooking, but I can tell you that when it's this hot, the thought of standing over a hot stove, makes my skin crawl. So tonight's dinner came from that skin crawling dislike of heating up even the stove top during this weather. You could substitute any meat's, cheeses or veges that you like, but I just decided to stick with the italian theme.
*My daughter drizzled Italian dressing over hers which made for a nice taste addition!
Wooden Skewers
Genoa Salami
Pepperoni slices
Marinated Artichoke hearts
Fresh Mozzarella cheese
Tomato chunks
Green olives

Thread your favorite meat's cheeses, olives etc onto the skewer!

No comments:

Post a Comment