Pin It

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Asian Slaw with Ginger Peanut Dressing

First off I need to apologize about how this picture looks of this food. I had my grand daughter here today and I guess I got sidetracked and forgot to take a picture before we ate. So after everything was all packed away, my brain kicked into full gear and I thought "whoops....I forgot:. So after spending all day running around after a 15 month old, I was just too lazy to take the slaw out of the tupperware I had already packed for the hubby tomorrow for work. So now that the explanation is done, let me move on to the food. This is another Pinterest recipe. I am really beginning to wonder if I am ever going to create my own food again. I have been spending so much time on Pinterest and there are so many wonderful recipes, that I can't imagine how long it will take me to cook so many of them that I want to make. This was such a refreshing, light slaw. I know it's supposed to be Fall, but it was 102 degrees here today, so yes I made a nice cold, refreshing SUMMER slaw!! If you like the taste of Oriental chicken salads at restaurants, then you will LOVE this (minus the chicken of course)!
Here is a link to the original recipe site!
http://www.onceuponachef.com/2011/03/asian-slaw-with-ginger-peanut-dressing.html

No comments:

Post a Comment