Pin It

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Korean Cucumber Salad

As I was beginning to write this post, all I kept thinking is "this can't be good that my first sentence uses the words, my hubby thinks I'm crazy" haha. But truth be known, he loves me anyway :)
So now, onto my original thoughts........
My hubby thinks I'm crazy, but I could just stand with my bottle of Asian sesame oil and smell it all day. So when I found this recipe with cucumbers and it called for sesame oil, I was all over it!! These are so light and refreshing. Us folks from Southern California, cherish anything refreshing on these 86 degree WINTER days. *sigh*. With tomorrows highs expecting to be in the low 90's, I just might bust out that swimsuit and go for a dip in the pool. Well, since the holidays just ended, maybe the swimsuit isn't such a great idea. I guess if I trimmed my diet down to only eating these cucumbers for a snack, maybe the thought of my swimsuit wouldn't be so bad! 

Here is a link to the original recipe!
http://dianasaurdishes.com/05/korean-cucumber-kimchi-recipe/

No comments:

Post a Comment