Pin It

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Salted Dark Chocolate Cashew Clusters

My hubby loves dark chocolate. And when I say dark chocolate, I mean the kind that is so dark and so bitter that it in no way resembles chocolate. So when I stumbled upon some of the dark chocolate chips that I like, that are definitely not so bitter, I decided that I would make these for him and see if he liked them. I should have known he would as he likes anything with dark chocolate. Thankfully he liked them, because if he hadn't I would, or rather my hips would, have been in trouble. I only made 5 and between the hubby, daughter and grand daughter I am thankful I do not have to worry about this temptation any longer. I didn't even taste one, but word on the street has it, they were very good!
Dark chocolate, melted
Cashews
Coarse Sea Salt

There really is no "recipe" for these. Just take any amount of your favorite dark chocolate and melt it down. Stir in any amount of cashews you would like and then scoop it up by the spoonful and place it on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle the tops with coarse sea salt and place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator until the chocolate has firmed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment