- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 cup peanuts
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Spray Pam into a large baking pan with sides.
- Place popcorn and peanuts into a large bowl, and set aside.
- Stir together the sugar, corn syrup, cocoa powder, and butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat until it comes to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes. Stir in the vanilla, then pour over the popcorn. Stir until the popcorn is well coated. Spread the popcorn into the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and cool to room temperature. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.