They have amazing recipes, you should try some of them!!
So here is the recipe straight from their site.
* I add quite a bit of cayenne pepper to the flour mixture to give it a little spice*
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 limes
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Place the chicken and coconut milk in a bowl, and marinate in the refrigerator 1 hour.
- In a pot, bring the rice and water to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, curry powder, and garlic salt. Drain the chicken, and discard marinade. Dredge chicken in the flour mixture to coat.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the coated chicken strips 5 minutes per side, or until golden brown and juices run clear. Squeeze lime juice over chicken, and discard limes.
- On each tortilla, place equal amounts of rice, chicken, coconut, and green onions. Wrap burrito style.