Pin It

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Brazilian Lemonade Cupcakes

I would love to give credit to the person that e mailed me this recipe, but I printed the recipe right when I got it and deleted the e mail. So I have no way to say "thank you" to this person. These are Brazillian Lemonade Cupcakes. They have a lime filling and I like that they are not over the top sweet, but I'm not sure I like the consistency of the whipped cream topping, after adding the lime juice. It doesn't affect the flavor, just the piping consistency. Also...the dark sugar is plain colored sugar. The light green sugar is green apple sugar (because I couldn't find lime).

2 comments:

  1. It looks like something out of the bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too kind Janine! It actually tasted really yummy and light and fresh.

    ReplyDelete