Pin It

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Red Velvet Whoopie Pies

The "whoopie pie" has now taken over the cupcake as the new up and coming dessert. It's like a whoopie pie frenzy has hit our nation. I decided to see what the fuss was all about. After making these red velvet whoopie pies, I just have one thing to say "BRING ON THE CUPCAKES". I wasn't a fan of the texture of these pies. It's too much like a red velvet cookie. I like the more fluffy version of the cupcakes! So this will be my last whoopie pie adventure haha! Good thing my daughter is coming over today, so I can send these home for her family to eat. Maybe they will like them better than I did. Who knows? Anyway, it's a gorgeous day in Southern California, so I'm turning off the oven and putting on some shorts and going to read a book by my pool. Gotta love Southern California winters ♥ Until the next cooking adventure....Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. These are sooo cute! Reminds me of being a kid

    ReplyDelete