Pin It

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hidden Valley Ranch Chicken

Tonight I racked my brain as to what I could do different with chicken. I have never used Hidden Valley Ranch powder on my chicken, so I put my thinking cap on and tried to come up with a creative way to use it. I'm using up things I have present in my pantry, because once again we seem to be in a budget crunch. We both really liked this chicken. It was super moist on the inside and the outside coating gave it just enough of a texture to compliment the juicy meat of the chicken.
*Sorry the picture is so blurry, I think it actually steamed up my camera because it was so hot when this picture was taken ;)

4 chicken breasts
1 egg
1/4 cup milk
1/2 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix (powder)1/2 cup corn flake crumbs
1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
Salt / Pepper to taste

Mix  together the milk and egg in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together the hidden valley, corn flake crumbs, parmesan cheese and salt and pepper.
Dip each chicken breast into the egg mixture and then immediately into the crumb mixture. Place into a baking pan that you have sprayed with Pam. Bake at 375 for approx 25-45 minutes (depending on how thick your chicken breasts are) or until cooked through. 


No comments:

Post a Comment