Pin It

Friday, April 8, 2011

Delicious Fruit Dip

I have been re-making some of my dinners this week that are already posted on this blog. I seriously hardly ever make the same foods twice, but sometimes I just crave a food I've already made. So because of that, I've been lagging on the blog this week with  new foods. Today I made a fruit dip that I haven't made in years. It's so light and creamy and goes perfect with seasonal fruits. I suppose if it had been a hot summer day as opposed to a dreary, stormy day, it might have tasted better, but hey when you're craving something, weather truly doesn't matter ;)



1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1-2 Tbsp maple syrup

Combine all dip ingredients with mixer until very smooth. Enjoy with fresh fruits.

No comments:

Post a Comment