Who says healthy can't taste great? Not me!! These wraps were so easy to make and you only need to know how to slice and grill vegetables to pull this one off. I love to make my own hummus normally, but today called for playing with my beautiful grand daughter instead of taking time to make home made hummus. It was well worth the time invested in her little life, to just break down and buy store bought hummus. For those of you that do not like to cook and are looking for something simple, healthy and tasty....this one is it!! In this picture, I know you really can't see the inside of the wrap, but trust me when I say it's stuffed with yummy goodness!
green, red or yellow bell peppers sliced thinly
baby spinach leaves
red onion, sliced thinly
toasted pine nuts
1) Slice the zucchini into long thin slices. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Grill over med heat until softened, but not mushy and slightly browned.
2) Spread hummus onto each wrap, as little or as much as you would like.
3) Layer veges onto the wrap. (zucchini, peppers, onion and spinach leaves)
4) Place a few toasted pine nuts onto each wrap. (To toast pine nuts, place them in a skillet for a couple of minutes and stir over med heat until the toast golden brown.
5) Roll up the wrap and enjoy!