Pin It

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Orange Rosemary Chicken

I don't remember if I have ever cooked with rosemary prior to this recipe. If I have, it's been a long, long time. This recipe was great and I will definitely be making this one again. I love the smell of the rosemary as it was roasting with the chicken in the oven. It almost smells like you are cooking your Christmas tree haha! ;)
The earthy flavor of the rosemary combined with the smell of oranges just made the house smell fantastic!
I'm sorry the picture isn't so good again. Yep...the camera is still in the shop and I am being forced to use my phone. It's got a good camera, but for some reason they just don't turn out the same as using my little Nikon.




*This picture was taken about halfway through the baking process. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture when it was completely done.

Here is a link to the recipe from Food Network


http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ask-aida/pan-roasted-chicken-with-oranges-and-rosemary-recipe/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment