- 12 wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tilapia filets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 cup finely chopped red cabbage
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon minced chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1 lime
- 12 fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly brush wontons with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and arrange in 12 mini cupcake cups. Bake 5-7 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
- Combine 1/4 teaspoon of salt, garlic powder, paprika and coriander in a small bowl then rub both sides of the fish. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the bottom of a baking sheet then place the fish on top. Bake uncovered 10-12 minutes until the fish is cooked and the flesh flakes with a fork.
- While the fish bakes, make the slaw. In a small bowl, combine cabbage, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, sour cream, chipotles in adobo sauce and the juice of half a lime.
- Assemble mini tacos by dividing the fish among 12 wonton cups then top with a spoonful of slaw, cilantro leaf and an extra spritz of lime.