Pin It

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bake Sale Cupcakes

I made this style cupcake a while ago with my good friend Tammy and posted them on this blog. I tried them again today, to take to a ministry pot luck at church tomorrow. I still haven't mastered the piping of the crust around the edges of the "pie." They turned out alright, but I am definitely my own worst critic. I think everyone will like them. If nothing else, they taste great! You can't go wrong with home made red velvet cake and yummy home made cream cheese frosting.
Make your favorite kind of cupcake. Frost the top slightly and place candies to look like fruit all over the top. Make the lattice with white frosting that has been tinted with 3 drops of yellow food coloring and one teaspoon of cocoa. Pipe the edges of the pies with more frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment