Pin It

Monday, May 2, 2011

Strawberry Fruit Dip

Just walking through the produce department in the grocery store this time of year is completely amazing. The array of colors and variety of fruits and vegetables to choose from just astonishes me. I wish I could grow all of it in my own backyard, but living in the city does not allow that to happen. So I am content with picking out all the beautiful fruits at the store. Normally I love to eat my fruit plain, but every once in awhile you just have to splurge and break out a good old fruit dip. I mean, how can you go wrong dipping fruit into something sweet and yummy? I had never made this kind of fruit dip before and the original one I had tasted awhile back only called for two ingredients, but I decided to try adding to it and I liked the outcome.

1 tub strawberry cream cheese, softened
1 jar marshmallow creme
1/2 container light cool whip, thawed
5-8 fresh strawberries, blended till completely liquid

Mix all ingredients together. Stir well. Enjoy with a variety of cut up fruit.

1 comment:

  1. This is really good to have especially with summer on the rise. I cant wait to try this one

    ReplyDelete