Pin It

Friday, June 15, 2012

Paw Pops

For those of you that know me, you know that I despise shopping! So when I needed to buy a specific something, I called my friend Tami and she knew just where to find it. We found it this morning and it worked perfectly for what I needed it for. So when she told me she needed help making some paw pops, how could I refuse? They were fun to make and it's always great to spend the day with a friend. Making these today, sure made me wish that I had dogs again. Unfortunately we lost both our pets last year. So instead of getting another dog, I planted a garden instead. I'm sure having fun with that too. I guess when I need a "dog fix" I can always make these paw pops ;)
 This requires a dog paw mold and various kinds of melted chocolates. We used white chocolate, milk chocolate and peanut butter melts!

No comments:

Post a Comment