Pin It

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream Cake

Today we had our Christmas pot luck at work. I signed up to bring a dessert. Since I had never made an ice cream cake, I thought it would be fun to try. I loved the taste of this dessert, but next time I will definitely try to make the crust thinner as the cookies got to thick around the inside bottom of the crust and it was kind of difficult to cut through. The candy brittle on the top was fun to make and made for a nice design, but next time I think I will just sprinkle some crushed candy canes or starlight mints on the top and save all the hard work and effort that went into the candy brittle.



2 comments:

  1. OMG Joni it came out Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Janine. Everyone loved the taste of it! :)

    ReplyDelete