Pin It

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes

Today my mom and daughter are coming over to help us decorate our home for Christmas. I was awake at 4:00 and couldn't sleep, so what better to do except bake to have something for my company today. I made these mini peanut butter cheesecakes. They turned out really good. I am going to take a few to work and test them out on fellow employees. I'm sure they won't mind! ;)


Here is the link to the recipe I found online. 
http://www.womansday.com/Recipes/Mini-Peanut-Butter-Cheesecakes

* I had to adapt some on this recipe. I couldn't find the kind of cookies that the recipe calls for, so I bought Mothers fudge filled cookies and threw some peanut butter into the food processor along with them. I also added butter to the crust mixture because I thought it was too dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment