Pin It

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cheese and Fruit "Turkey" Appetizer

My daughter Kylie made this today for Thanksgiving and I just had to share it on my blog. It was super cute and looked great on the table. She is super creative and always makes her things look so good!

For  the body use a honeydew melon. For the tail feathers, place cheese and grapes on skewers and insert them into the melon. For side feathers, cut red and yellow pepper slices and place in with toothpicks. The head is a bosc pear and the nose is a cube of cheese. The eyes are cranberries and the "gobble" was cut out of a red pepper also. Attach with toothpicks!

Quite a few months ago, she also made this baby carriage stroller for my other daughters baby shower. I thought this post would be a good place to put this picture too! Isn't it adorable???

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh those are so creative! I have not had internet at my house for a while so it's fun to catch up on all my non-phone app pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got your internet back Adia. Yes, Kylie is super creative!!

    ReplyDelete