Pin It

Friday, November 26, 2010

Fish Sandwich with Jalapeno Slaw

After hiking about 5 miles today, John and I were very hungry. I wanted to make something filling and yet light. I got a new Food Network Magazine a couple of days ago and this recipe was in it. Wow...it really turned out great. John loved it and I would most definitely make it again. We also tried "mashed cauliflower" (which is what you see beside the sandwich). It's supposed to be like mashed potatoes but much better for you. It was really good too. In fact, I was pleasantly surprised. I have decided not to post this recipe unless someone requests it, because it's a lot to type and most people don't like seafood enough to be brave enough to try it in a sandwich. So if you want the recipe, just ask and I'll type it up!

2 comments:

  1. I'm making them again this week Janine because John and I loved them so much!!

    ReplyDelete