Pin It

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chocolate Chip Filled Raspberries

These little bites are a piece of heaven. I love fruit. I love chocolate and I really love them together. You get more raspberry than chocolate in each bite and that's what I really like about it. That and the fact that it takes 0.2 seconds to make each one!
Just take a chocolate chip and place it "top side down" into the top of a raspberry. Ba da bing...ba da boom...you are done! Dessert in a second! This would also look so pretty with white chocolate chips, but I didn't have any and I was not about to run to the store to get some. Maybe if gas was still $2.00 a gallon, but not a chance in the world I'm starting my car to go to the store for a white chocolate chip (which I'm not a huge fan of anyway) at 4:30 a gallon!

1 comment:

  1. My daughter and I LOVE raspberries! This is happening, soon. :)

    ReplyDelete