Pin It

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Glazed Lemon Pound Cake

This will probably be my last lemon post for awhile as I'm currently on lemon overload. I have tried to use the Meyer Lemons that were given to me in many fresh, creative ways, but I think I'm burned out on lemon about now. I found this recipe on the Internet for lemon glazed pound cake and I was pleasantly surprised at how moist and delicious it is. So for now it's going to be wrapped up tight in my freezer until company (or kids) come over and ask for something sweet.
The holes in the cake are created by using a chopstick and poking the holes in the cake while it's still warm. Then as you drizzle the glaze over the cake, it absorbs into the cake itself creating a more moist texture!

Here is where you can find this recipe!
http://worththewhisk.com/2009/06/26/glazed-lemon-poundcake/

No comments:

Post a Comment