Pin It

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Macaroni and Cheese

I am not a fan of Macaroni and Cheese, but I think it's maybe because of that atrocious stuff on the market called Kraft Mac N Cheese. UGH....I probably have not had macaroni and cheese of any kind in years. It's just not a food I typically choose to prepare. Well, I wanted to try something new and somewhat simple for tonight. This is definitely simple and it was quite tasty! I would make this again for sure. I know the picture doesn't really show much of what's on the isnide, but hey it's Mac and Cheese, what else can I say? ;)
Here is a link to the recipe!
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Traditional-Macaroni-and-Cheese/Detail.aspx

4 comments:

  1. I made a Mac & Cheese Dish for Christmas Eve and everyone loved it... Its really interesting to me to see all the different variations of such a simple dish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right Janine! So many ways to make this. If your recipe was really good...you should send it to me so I can try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanna try your dish. If there is one thing I love its mac and cheese!...The recipe calls for Gruyere cheese but I couldnt find it so I read online that swiss is a good substitute so I went with it and it came out great. Next time Ill actually look for the Gruyere just to try it...Got the recipe from the food network so heres the link

    http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/mac-and-cheese-recipe2/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can find Gruyere cheese in the deli where they hand slice your meats and cheeses. It's a great cheese with a very distinct taste. That would be great in mac n cheese!
    Thanks for the link to the recipe

    ReplyDelete