Pin It

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Peanut Butter Crunch Balls

My friend Tami made these for me a couple of years ago for Christmas and I thought they were so yummy. Today I was making some Oreo Truffles for my son in law, who had been wanting them for awhile now, and I decided to make peanut butter balls at the same time. They are pretty sweet, but the peanut butter helps cut a little of the sweetness. The Rice Krispies add a crunchier texture, which I really like. After rolling all the Oreo Truffles, I was too tired to roll these peanut butter ones, so they are pretty big.  Next time I will make them much smaller so they can just be "bite size."
1 cube butter
1 box powdered sugar
2 3/4 cups Rice Krispies
2 cups Peanut Butter

Mix all the ingredients together in your mixer. This will produce kind of a "fine crumb" mixture. Roll into bite size balls and dip into milk chocolate!

1 comment: